Scrum Master (f/m/d)
We’re looking for a Scrum Master (f/m/d) to join our team. You’ll manage internal and customer facing projects in an agile way and oversee the scrum process. You’ll facilitate daily standup, sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlog refinements and retrospective meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement. Also, you support in onboarding activities for our business partners. You will help to set up joint projects for partner integrations into our platform.
You take responsibility for all operational matters of the product, ensuring to meet product objectives. You’ll critically review product developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives (e.g. to processes, team/skill setup, budgeting, relationship management, etc.).
You can quickly develop sufficient technical expertise within our Gapless tool landscape and manage stakeholders in the development, product and management team. You’ll dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks where necessary.
- 2 years experience experience as Scrum Master
- Familiar with agile ways of working. Ideally, you have already worked with a platform product and/or SaaS.
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- You are tech savvy and love to dig deep into different tools in order to set projects and processes up properly
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural environment
- Readiness to actively contribute, coach and provide insights and feedback as a scrum master to the development team, product owner and the management
- Bonus: Scrum Master certification
- Bachelor degree or Master preferred
- Fluent English skills
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an international team of young, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their job:
- A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes
- Support in getting up to speed
- Teammates of all ages and backgrounds
- Team events as well as fresh fruits, coffee and drinks
- A beautiful office space in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- Competitive Salary
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org !