Senior UI Designer (m/w/d)
We’re looking for a UI Designer (m/w/d) to join our team. You’ll validate your designs and prototypes by conducting user research together with team members. Your main focus will be on investigating, devising and designing solutions to customer problems that we see in our (both qualitative and quantitative) data on the one hand and business wishes and opportunities on the other hand. You’ll proactively communicate and share your interaction and design ideas with peers and stakeholders and you’ll maintain close cooperation with developers, product owners and stakeholders to create the best user experiences together.
- Own and drive the visual language, polish and create consistency across the entire user journey.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Develop innovative and engaging UI components while collaborating with engineering and product for implementation.
- Develop product concepts together with Product Management and Engineering.
- Draw insights from product analytics and derive ideas for UX/UI improvements.
- Drive design matters proactively, being always up to date about the latest design tools, methods, processes, and trends and actively engage in the design team, the company and even beyond.
- 3+ years of experience in UI
- Collaboration with developers and product managers
- Outstanding portfolio of prior work that demonstrates strong user-centred as well as visual design capabilities.
- Experience applying established design principles to wireframes,
- Ability to flex into UX, undertaking research, creating wireframes and narrowing down complex requirements into simple, clear, and elegant design solutions.
- Experience in creating innovative user interface designs, enabling delightful and meaningful user experiences.
- Deep knowledge of current design tools (e.g. figma), mobile apps and responsive web design.
- Work experience in agile product team setups and short product iteration cycles.
- Strong communication skills in English, in order to clearly explain design decisions and processes to stakeholders
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch
- Office Space in the center of town, close to Hackescher Markt
- Personal development and improvement
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen.
If that sounds good to you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!