Working Student – Design (f/m/d)
As a working student at Gapless/Timeless you will be supporting us by creating designs for our digital channels such as our social media channels, website, app, reports and blog. You will create appealing advertising materials for Facebook and Instagram Ads as well as for our Newsletters. Your role is to help us present and explain Gapless/Timeless to the world in an interesting and engaging manner.
We are offering you a chance to learn from multiple departments, as you will work closely with the design and marketing team.
As a rapidly growing team, we are looking for independent, driven team members who really want to make their mark at Gapless/Timeless.
What your role will be:
- You are responsible for creating design materials for our products (newsletters, headers, banners, branding materials, teasers, drop reports and more)
- You will support the design of advertising media for social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- You will create illustrations, icons or stickers for our applications
- You take over tasks related to photography, editing pictures and, resizing and creating images for our app and branding material
- You have the opportunity of supporting user research and usability testing depending on the project lifecycle
- You will help us enhance, refine and document our design system
What we want to see in you:
- You are an enrolled student (B.A. or M.A.) in graphic design, brand- and communication design, visual communication design or similar
- You have strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English, German skills would be a nice to have
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently to figure out the best ways to visualize our product and develop engaging designs based on best design and tech practices
- You have strong knowledge ofAdobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Figma (Canva is a plus) from previous internships
- You have a strong aesthetics and attention for details of visual elements, especially when it comes to the layout, typography and colour of your high-quality and consistent designs
- You have strong video creating & editing skills
- Ideally you can give us a sample of your online and offline designs through a personal portfolio
What you can expect from us:
- Team spirit: No divas and flat hierarchies!
- Grow together: We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- The #newnormal: Flexible working hours and full commitment to your wellbeing by keeping everyone safe during covid-19, which includes working fully remote and many initiatives to support remote environment
- Startup perks: Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your address!
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen!
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please contact us through email@example.com!