Internship Assets Purchase and Evaluation (f/m/d)
Imagine your day-to-day job is to find the most rare and valuable collectables out there. Sounds like your biggest dream coming true? We are looking for an intern passionate about collectables and interested in taking over the role of sourcing and evaluating rare collectables items – from iconic Rolex watches to rare Porsches.
We are building a platform that will allow our users to invest in things they love, and you will play a crucial role in sourcing those assets as well as making sure our pipeline is always looking promising and filled with the most sought-after collectable items.
Ideally you can commit to at least 6 months, and want to grow in the role beyond the internship. We are looking for a motivated intern and offer you the opportunity to join our team after completing the internship as a working student or a Junior Asset Manager.
- You will support sourcing collectable cars and watches that fit our asset portfolio
- You will help further develop our internal system to evaluate the value of assets, their liquidity and associated risks & potentials, as well as conducting analysis in form of case-calculations.
- You conduct brand evaluations, as well as deep research into collectables market and reliable sources of purchase
- You support administrative and ad-hoc tasks, such as preparing presentations and excel sheets
What we want to see in you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics (ideally with a focus on Finance) and are taking a gap year or in the last semester of your Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English (at least C1), German is considered an asset
- Ideally, you have prior experience from internships in consulting, supply chain, investment banking and/or asset management consulting
- You have an analytical mindset and the ability to translate your in-depth research of blue-chip assets into numerical data, developing metrics that will help us decide which assets to add to our portfolio
- You are either already knowledgeable or eager to learn about alternative investments and the collectables market
- You have excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and the ability to work across different functions and stakeholders
- You are passionate about collectable watches & cars and know everything about iconic pieces in this sector
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with other collectables enthusiasts, while being part of an innovative fintech startup
- A dream job of researching collectable items and getting an insight into how their dealers work
- We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- Flexible working hours and full commitment to your wellbeing by keeping everyone safe during covid-19, which includes working fully remote and many initiatives to support remote environment
- Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your address!
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen!
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please contact Camila Sarmanho (HR Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org